Andritz Shrinks $1 Billion on Brazil Pulp Warning: Vienna MoverJonathan Tirone
Andritz AG, the world’s second-biggest maker of hydropower turbines, lost 796 million euros ($1 billion) of its market value after cost overruns at a Brazilian pulp mill led to a profit warning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's