Wilmar Said to Take Delivery of 7,837 May Sugar Futures on ICEIsis Almeida
Wilmar International Ltd. took delivery of 7,837 raw sugar futures as part of transactions to settle the expiration of the May contract on ICE Futures U.S., according to two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap