U.K. Blames South Africa ‘Confusion’ for Aid DisputeKitty Donaldson
Foreign Secretary William Hague said “confusion” on the part of the South African government was at the heart of a dispute over U.K. plans to end 19 million pounds ($30 million) a year of aid to Africa’s largest economy in 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License