To Every Wine (Sauternes, Sauternes, Sauternes) There Is a ReasonBy
When was the last time you drank a Sauternes? If you're American, your answer is probably "Not recently" or "Been quite a while" or "Was there a first time?" And that's a pity, because the golden, sweet wine is, as Bloomberg's Elin McCoy explains, "simply fantastic, and given the amount of work that goes into producing each bottle, a bargain."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap