Jewelry Demand May Revive Gold, Mining Stocks: Chart of the DayDavid Wilson
Growing demand for gold necklaces, watches and other jewelry may bolster the price of the precious metal and the shares of mining companies, according to Brian Yu, a Citigroup Inc. analyst.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing