Japanese Vehicle Sales Rose in April on Additional Business DayAnna Mukai
Japanese monthly vehicle sales rose for the first time in eight months in April, which included one more business day than last year, and as consumer sentiment benefited from a rally in Japanese stock prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States