Hong Kong Labor Day Rallies Back Dockers’ Fight Against LiJasmine Wang and Bei Hu
Thousands of Hong Kong residents took to the streets yesterday for Labor Day marches to petition for better labor conditions and in support of strike action by workers at docks operated by billionaire Li Ka-shing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis