GM Pulls Chevrolet Ad Including Song Decried as RacistTim Higgins
General Motors Co., seeking to boost China sales 75 percent by 2015, apologized after a Chevrolet ad included a song with references to “the land of Fu Manchu” where all of the girls sing “ching, ching, chop-suey.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's