Emerging ETF Declines Amid Global Manufacturing SlowdownJulia Leite
The exchange-traded fund tracking developing-nation shares fell the most in two weeks as manufacturing from China to the U.S. and Australia slowed, stoking concern that the global economy is faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap