Dean’s WhiteWave Spinoff Seen Opening Door to TakeoverDuane D. Stanford
Dean Foods Co.’s WhiteWave Foods Co. unit may become a takeover target for buyers such as General Mills Inc. after it is spun off from the dairy maker, said Alexia Howard, an analyst at Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards