Ziggo Owners Make $4.4 Billion as Warburg, Cinven SellMartijn van der Starre and Ruth David
John Malone’s Liberty Global Inc. owns a 15 percent stake in Dutch cable-television operator Ziggo NV, according to a regulatory filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks