UBS Joins Lloyds Beating Estimates as Deutsche Bank Sells StockElena Logutenkova, Nicholas Comfort and Howard Mustoe
UBS AG, Deutsche Bank AG and Lloyds Banking Group Plc posted profit that topped analysts’ estimates in a sign Europe’s largest lenders are rebounding from the financial crisis after years of job cuts, loan losses and capital raising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis