Russia Stocks Pare Third Monthly Drop as VTB, Federal Grid SurgeKsenia Galouchko
Russian equities rallied, trimming their third monthly drop, as VTB Group rose for a second day and Federal Grid Co. surged after UBS AG lifted the stock to buy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day