Pound Erases Decline Versus Dollar; Is Little Changed at $1.5501Lukanyo Mnyanda
The pound erased a decline versus the dollar to trade little changed at $1.5501 at 9:08 a.m. London time after falling as much as 0.2 percent to $1.5468.
Sterling was little changed at 84.43 pence per euro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Stocks Fluctuate as Trump Adds to Week's Turmoil: Markets Wrap
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off Hook for Now