Portland Gasoline Premium Jumps as Tesoro Startup Said DelayedLynn Doan
Spot gasoline in Portland, Oregon, a benchmark for the U.S. Northwest, rose to the highest level against futures in more than two months as the start of units at Tesoro Corp.’s Anacortes refinery was said to be delayed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans