Panasonic Boosts India Production With Haryana PlantKartikay Mehrotra and Anoop Agrawal
Panasonic Corp., the Japanese manufacturer struggling to make its television business profitable, has the capacity to produce flat-panel TVs in India to fuel sales growth and meet local regulatory demands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks