OCI May Move Shares To Amsterdam After Settling DisputeAlaa Shahine, Nadine Marroushi and Ahmed A. Namatalla
Orascom Construction Industries’s settlement of a tax dispute in Egypt will help a move backed by Microsoft Corp. founder Bill Gates to transfer its shares to Amsterdam, EFG-Hermes Holding SAE and VTB Capital said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day