NYSE Euronext Profit Gains as Revenue Rises, Costs FallNandini Sukumar and Whitney Kisling
NYSE Euronext, the U.S. exchange operator being bought by Intercontinental Exchange Inc., reported first-quarter earnings that met analyst estimates as trading revenue increased and operating expenses declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts