Mechel to RusHydro Fuel Drop on Economy: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
Russian stocks, down for a third month in New York, will extend declines as the slowest economic growth since 2009 curbs investors’ appetite for the country’s equities, Otkritie Financial Corp. and UralSib Financial Corp. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster