Macy’s Loses Appeals Court Bid for J.C. Penney InjunctionChris Dolmetsch
Macy’s Inc. failed to persuade an appeals court to temporarily bar J.C. Penney Co. from selling some goods designed by Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. that don’t bear the Stewart brand name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks