Leafs Return to Playoffs Boon for Rogers, BCEFrederic Tomesco and Hugo Miller
The Toronto Maple Leafs’ return to the National Hockey League playoffs for the first time in almost a decade has sent ticket prices soaring and signals Rogers Communications Inc.’s purchase of the team with rival BCE Inc. is beginning to pay dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing