Hungary Central Bank and Lenders Reach Deal on FundingZoltan Simon and Edith Balazs
Hungary’s central bank has agreed with commercial lenders to increase the margin allowed on loans funded by its zero-interest lending plan, designed to end a recession, Magyar Nemzeti Bank President Gyorgy Matolcsy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing