Hong Kong Stocks Rise, Capping Longest Win Streak in Six MonthsKana Nishizawa
Hong Kong stocks rose, with the benchmark index capping its longest winning streak in six months, after homes sales gained in the U.S. and as mining companies rebounded. The city’s markets will be closed tomorrow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts