Grain-Ship Rates Seen Falling 50% as Worst of Brazil Delays PassAlaric Nightingale
Rates for Panamax ships that collect crop cargoes from Latin America may fall by about 50 percent in the next four months as delays dwindle at Brazilian ports and vessel supply rises, a shipping hedge fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing