Exchanges Win Dismissal of Market-Data Pricing Rule CaseAndrew Zajac and Nina Mehta
NYSE Euronext, Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. and other exchanges can set prices for proprietary market data, a U.S. appeals court ruled, saying the Dodd-Frank financial reform law limits its power to review regulators’ decisions on the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts