Edison May Permanently Shut San Onofre Nuclear PlantMark Chediak
Edison International, owner of California’s second-largest electric utility, may decide this year to permanently shut one or both units at its San Onofre nuclear power plant in Southern California if it isn’t able to resume operating Unit 2.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself