Ecolab Quarterly Sales Rise 2%, to Cut 500 Jobs in RestructuringRandall Hackley
Ecolab Inc., which closed this month on its acquisition of Champion Technologies Inc. and purchased Akzo Nobel NV’s Purate business to expand in the antimicrobial water-treatment market, said first-quarter revenue increased 2 percent to $2.87 billion from a year ago.
St. Paul, Minnesota-based Ecolab, a water, cleaning supplies and energy technologies company, also said in a statement today it plans to cut 500 jobs amid $55 million in restructuring costs. The shares have risen 17 percent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Trump Wanted a Trade War. Here’s What One Looks Like
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- Qantas Passes Aviation Milestone With Direct Perth-London Flight
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap