Daiwa’s Kiyota and Nomura’s Yamaji to Head Tokyo, Osaka BoursesAnna Kitanaka and Toshiro Hasegawa
Japan Exchange Group Inc., operator of biggest equity market outside the U.S., named two executives from the country’s largest brokerages to head the Tokyo and Osaka exchanges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis