Carlsberg to Pirelli Units Opting to Leave EU Emissions MarketAlessandro Vitelli
Units of companies from brewer Carlsberg A/S to tiremaker Pirelli & C. SpA whose greenhouse-gas output falls below a European Union minimum are quitting the region’s emissions market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant