Aveo Kidney Cancer Drug May Need More Study, FDA SaysAnna Edney
Aveo Pharmaceuticals Inc. fell the most in three years after U.S. regulators said its lead product candidate, a kidney cancer drug, may need another clinical trial to assess the benefit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's