Aberdeen Leads Investors Into Petrobras BoardPeter Millard
Petroleo Brasileiro SA is being pushed by minority shareholders led by Aberdeen Asset Management Plc to focus more on profit than job creation after the state-run producer’s earnings slumped to an eight-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day