Williams Formula One Team Has 5-Million Pound Loss on Hybrid BetAlex Duff
Williams Grand Prix Holdings Plc had a loss of 5 million pounds ($7.8 million) in 2012 as the only publicly listed Formula One team’s sponsorships didn’t offset costs and investment on hybrid technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis