VW to Ease Europe Woes With China Growth, Porsche ProfitChristoph Rauwald and Dorothee Tschampa
Volkswagen AG expects profit to grow in China this year as Europe’s biggest automaker looks to remain resilient to a recession in its home region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself