U.S. Crude Exports Highest Since 2000 as Canada Taps Into ShaleDan Murtaugh
Exxon Mobil Corp. and Irving Oil Corp. helped boost U.S. crude exports in February to the highest level since April 2000 as plants in eastern Canada tap into the cheaper oil that’s increased refiners’ profits south of the border for the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets