Seven S. Koreans Denied Exit From Joint Plant by North KoreaSangwon Yoon
Seven South Koreans were denied exit requests, as 43 others received approval yesterday to leave an industrial zone jointly run with North Korea, according to a text message from the Unification Ministry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders