Petrobras Profit Beats Estimates on Drop in Fuel ImportsPeter Millard and Ney Hayashi
Petroleo Brasileiro SA’s voting shares rose to a three-month high after the state-run oil producer beat profit estimates and fueled expectations it will increase dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline