Peruvian Sol Touches 10-Month Low as Humala Weighs Repsol StakeJohn Quigley
Peru’s sol touched the lowest level in 10 months after President Ollanta Humala said the government may buy shares in Repsol SA’s local unit, fueling concern he plans to increase state control of the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing