Peru Sol Declines to 10-Month Low as Humala Weighs Repsol StakeJohn Quigley
Peru’s sol sank to a 10-month low after President Ollanta Humala said the government may purchase shares in Repsol SA’s local unit, fueling concern he plans to increase state control of the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020