Network Upgrades Threatening 300,000 Europe Telecom JobsDaniele Lepido and Cornelius Rahn
Marianne Wehner is among about 80 Vodafone Group Plc customer service employees in the Frankfurt suburb of Eschborn who were given a choice: Move to Halle, 400 kilometers (250 miles) to the east, for a job at a subcontractor at a “drastically lower” salary, or quit. Just one person is moving, said Wehner, a 20-year veteran at the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States