MBA Journal: A Helping Hand for Part-TimersThomas Sneed
With my second semester wrapping up at Emory’s Goizueta Business School, I am busy with case studies, group projects, and planning for upcoming final exams. Summer internships aren’t as prevalent in my part-time program, but we still have plenty of things occurring to keep the MBA experience fresh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone