Junk Sales Near Record as Tata Steel Joins Bharti: India CreditAnurag Joshi and Kristine Aquino
Tata Steel Ltd. joined Bharti Airtel Ltd. selling junk bonds overseas as demand for relatively higher yields pushes issuance of non-investment grade debt by Indian companies close to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy