Italian Corporate Bad Loans Rising on Slump, Central Bank SaysLorenzo Totaro
Italian banks’ corporate loan book will worsen this year as the euro region’s third-biggest economy remains mired in its longest recession in two decades, according to the nation’s central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans