Ista Said to Seek $1.5 Billion Term Loan B for CVC Buyout DealJulie Miecamp and Patricia Kuo
Ista International GmbH, the German metering company being acquired by CVC Capital Partners, started marketing 1.15 billion euros ($1.5 billion) of loans, according to two people familiar with the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks