Chinese Companies Drop in Hong Kong on Slower GrowthKana Nishizawa
Most Hong Kong stocks fell, with an index of Chinese companies dropping for the first time in four days, as slower growth in industrial companies’ profits added to signs the world’s No. 2 economy is losing steam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks