Good Energy Wins Lloyds TSB Loan for Solar, Wind Plans in U.K.Sally Bakewell
Good Energy Group Plc, a British renewable-power supplier, won a 7.5 million-pound ($12 million) loan from Lloyds TSB Bank Plc to advance its wind and solar project plans.
The three-year revolving loan combined with a current overdraft facility gives the Wiltshire-based company 10.5 million pounds in total from Lloyds, Good Energy said today in a statement.
The company will use the loan to advance its solar and wind projects with longer development times requiring funding flexibility, Garry Peagam, finance director, said in the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing