Dow Chemical’s Venture Targets $1 Billion in Carbon InvestmentsErcan Ersoy
Dow Chemical Co. and Turkish partner Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii AS are planning $1 billion in carbon-fiber investments over five years, including in Russia and the U.S., through joint venture DowAksa Advanced Composites Holdings BV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts