Century Aluminum Reaches Accord on Power for Kentucky SmelterSonja Elmquist
Century Aluminum Co., the third-largest U.S. producer of the metal, said it reached a tentative accord with Kenergy Corp. and Big Rivers Electric Corp. about providing market-priced power to its Hawesville smelter in Kentucky.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster