ONGC Markets Debt as Sales Cap Biggest 2 Months on RecordKristine Aquino
Oil & Natural Gas Corp. is marketing U.S. dollar-denominated bonds and PTT Exploration & Production Pcl plans a sale in the currency as issuance in April capped the busiest two-month period on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy