Biogen MS Pill’s Early Sales May Help It Beat EstimatesMeg Tirrell
The introduction of Biogen Idec Inc.’s multiple sclerosis pill, Tecfidera, outstripped the initial sales of competing drugs from Novartis AG and Sanofi, suggesting the treatment may beat estimates for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day