Altech Hits 9-Year Low on Canceled Dividend: Johannesburg MoverJaco Visser
Allied Technologies Ltd., a maker of pay-television set-top boxes, fell to a nine-year low after suspending dividends for the first time, the worst performing stock on the FTSE/JSE All-Share Index over the past week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy